I just read in Inc. Magazine about a 13-year-old entrepreneur who started a company called Hiccup that is a lollipop that cures hiccups. While I laud her “going it out on her own” here is the one problem with this. There is a cure and it is free and here it is:
When you get the hiccups do the following:
1) Find a quite place or stand still for about 1 minute
2) Take a Deep Breathe, as deep as you can
3) Focus on calming yourself down and let out the breath as slowly as you can
4) The trick is trying to get your heart beat to slow down
5) Repeat as necessary but you will not have to do it more that 3 times
The has worked on 100% of the people I have met who have hiccups...so, here is a shareware version of better solution to her product. Sorry kid, and welcome to the real world of business. Just because you get a lot of press and notoriety, does not mean your product is good or you will be a success.