OK, I was speaking to a group of college MBA / Graduate students about starting a company, and a term I have used many times was brought up, and no one had heard of it...so as a public service, here is the definition of wantrepreneur. (see also intrapreneur, which I did not coin)
1. a person who thinks about being an entrepreneur or starting a business but never gets started.
2. a person who fails to organize or manage any enterprise, especially a business, involving any considerable initiative and risk.
–verb (used with object)
3. failure to deal with or initiate as an entrepreneur.
–verb (used without object)
4. to act in a manner contrary to an entrepreneur.
5. to accept the status quo in any business situation